Emergency Financial Assistance
Emergency Financial Assistance is available to transplant recipients who reside in the state of Georgia. The intent of this program is to alleviate a crisis situation or offer transitional support for emergency needs that are not considered medical in nature but have a direct impact on the survival and health of the transplant recipient.
- Georgia Resident.
- Solid organ transplant recipient.
- Evidence of financial need.
- Evidence of working on a permanent solution to address the need.
- Evidence of need related to transplant.
- Discuss your need with your transplant center social worker.
- Submit completed application to your social worker.
- Provide documents to support the requested assistance.
- Applications will be reviewed, once submitted and complete.
- Requesting social worker will be notified regarding the review decision.
- Checks are written, payable to the vendor, and mailed to the transplant recipient home.