The Transplant Housing Assistance program is designed to provide financial assistance with temporary housing costs specifically related to transplant care.
- Housing Assistance can be offered for family during the pre-transplant stay while the patient is hospitalized.
- Housing assistance can be offered post-transplant, as required by the medical team.
- Housing needs must be pre-approved.
- Housing assistance is not meant to take the place of pre-transplant planning or to address housing needs for ongoing/routine clinic visits.
- Georgia Resident.
- Solid organ transplant recipient.
- Evidence of financial need.
- Evidence of working on a permanent solution to address the need.
- Evidence of need related to transplant.
- Mason Guest House: 404.712.5110
- Ronald McDonald House: 404.315.1133
- Atlanta Hospitality House: 404.377.6333
- Guest Center at Piedmont: 404.605.3800 or 866.605.5111 ext. 3800
- Jeffrey Campbell Evans Foundation Apartments: 404.644.7144
- Discuss your need with your transplant center social worker.
- Submit completed application to your social worker.
- Provide documents to support the requested assistance.
- Applications will be reviewed, once submitted and complete.
- Requesting social worker will be notified regarding the review decision.
- Checks are written, payable to the vendor, and mailed to the transplant recipient home.