Volunteering with GTF
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
GTF needs people of all ages and background. Current volunteer opportunities include:
- Special Event Committees (help getting auction items, sponsors, selling tickets, etc).
- Office Volunteers (filling, copying, entering computer data, making packets, etc).
- Social Media Ambassadors.
- Transplant candidates, recipients, living donors, and caregivers willing to share their story/transplant journey with others through:
- GTF’s Imprint Magazine
- Social media campaigns
- Marketing initiatives
- Trends In Transplant Conferences
- Media Interviews
- Speaker at events
- Become a Mentor and help guide others along their transplant journey by being part of The Mentor Project (click here to learn more).
- We are looking for kidney transplant recipients previously on dialysis to become Dialysis Center Liaison mentors.The mentor would need to go back to their dialysis center and speak/educate people on dialysis about transplantation as a treatment option and the services GTF provides to help along the way.
Become a volunteer today! If any of the opportunities mentioned above sound like something you would like to do, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you are interested in doing.