Liverversary Raffle Items
As part of this year’s virtual Liverversary Celebration, we are raffling off exciting items each Wednesday in September. In order to have your name in the drawing for one of these very exciting items, please complete the form below to purchase as many raffle tickets as you would like. Remember, the more tickets you have, the better the chances of winning! All proceeds benefit the Georgia Transplant Foundation.
Raffle Items include:
- Golf Cart – 2017 Yamaha Drive 2, 48 volt golf cart (it is brand new!). Street legal light kit with horn and blinkers. Custom 10 inch PTV tires with hubcaps. Beautiful black gloss paint with clear coat finish. Madjax flip open rear seat with utility platform. Generously donated by Cherokee Golf Carts in Cartersville.
- Kayak – $700 value. Whale Runner 9’0 Fishing Kayak with paddle, fishing rod holder and paddle leash. Color may vary. Generously donated by Appalachian Outfitters in Acworth.
Raffle Items Already Won:
- Gyphon Rifle – $600 value. Talon is honored to be able to support this cause with the donation of a Gryphon Rifle chambered in 5.56 x 45mm. The Gryphon Rifle is manufactured from forged mil-spec 7075-T6 aluminum and sports a 16” barrel with a proprietary lightweight, free-float aluminum rail compatible with M-LOK mounting system. The rifle has a black hard-coat anodized finish with a Trinity Force collapsible stock and is hand assembled in Kennesaw, GA. **Please note that the winner of this item will have to be legally able to own a fire arm in the state of GA and pass all of the necessary background checks, etc. Winner will have to pick up item at Governor’s Gun Club. Generously donated by Governor’s Gun Club. Winner: Jim Kellogg
- Service Certificate to Three-13 Salon, Spa & Boutique – $313 value. Certificate for services at Three-13 Salon, Spa & Boutique in Marietta. Generously donated by Three-13 Salon, Spa & Boutique Winner: Marvon Williams
- Henry’s Gift Basket – $275 value. Includes: Henry’s $200 gift card, hot sauces, community coffee and mug, Henry’s t-shirts, and Zapps chips. Generously donated by Henry’s Louisiana Grill. Winner: John McCay
- Quarter Side of Beef – $1,000 value. All cattle is registered with the Black Angus Association of America. The farm and cows are over 10 years of organic practice. No chemicals ever. No corn. FREE RANGE. No short cuts. All cattle are breed for flavor and marbling. Customer is involved with cuts of meat. Delivery included. Generously donated by Casa Fattoria. Winner: Kelly Shiver
Please fill out the form below to purchase raffle ticket(s):
*Winner’s will have to arrange pick up of items.