The Transplant Fundraising Program (TFP) has been developed to assist transplant candidates and recipients in financially preparing for ongoing costs associated with transplantation, primarily medication costs.
These accounts provide fundraising assistance and account management for transplant funds. Financial contributions are overseen by GTF staff and an Advisory Council that provides fiscal accountability to transplant clients and their contributors. In addition, detailed information about transplant accounts, including disbursements and contributions, are available upon request and are mailed out quarterly.
- Program Guidelines ♦ Download PDF
- Application Process ♦ Learn More
- Fundraising Activity ♦ Learn More
- Depositing Funds Into Your GTF Account ♦ Learn More
- Transplant-Related Expenses ♦ Learn More
- Reimbursement of Expenses ♦ Learn More
- Accounting for Funds ♦ Learn More
- Not Transplanted, Too Sick to Transplant, or Failure to Survive ♦ Learn More
- Transplant Fundraising Program Application ♦ Download PDF