Reimbursement of Expenses
GENERAL REIMBURSEMENT GUIDELINES
• All expenses to be reimbursed must be submitted with the TFP Reimbursement Request Form.
• The original itemized receipt for all expenses submitted. A detailed receipt must accompany credit card receipts.
• Receipts must be submitted within three (3) months.
• All requests must be submitted in a neat and organized fashion.
• All payments are contingent upon the amount of money in the client’s account.
• The turn-around time for reimbursement is approximately thirty (30) business days after GTF receives the completed request.
• The client, client’s volunteers and Georgia Transplant Foundation has a fiduciary responsibility to ensure that the money raised/deposited is used in the manner in which it was solicited.
Reimbursement for Medication Costs and Post-Transplant Related Expenses
Direct Pharmacy Billing
So that you don’t have to pay up front and wait for reimbursement, the Georgia Transplant Foundation has a partnership with a GTF-approved pharmacy to supply your prescription medications, bill your insurance or Medicare/ Medicaid and then bill your TFP account. If you would like to take advantage of this program, please indicate your preference on the application and let your transplant team know your pharmacy preference when you are transplanted.
All requests for funds for reimbursement must be submitted within three (3) months of expenditure, in writing and using the TFP Reimbursement Request Form accompanied by appropriate receipts/proof of payment.
GTF has no obligation to pay more expenses than it has money available in the specified account.