Transplant Fundraising Program
Unmatched accounts are NOT matched. Unmatched accounts may be opened pre- or post- transplant and funds may be used for expanded transplant costs such as housing and travel as well as prescription medication expenses. You must have a fundraising account held at GTF to be eligible for this account.
While GTF has not established a fundraising goal for you, we do encourage you to raise as much money as you can, as pre- and post- transplant expenses are costly. To assist you in this process, we provide Fundraising Workshops to teach creative ways to raise money in your community.
Only expenses for prescription medications, medication co-pays and reasonable post-transplant expenses will be eligible for reimbursement by GTF program funds. These expenses are referred to as “transplant-related expenses” in this document.
Unmatched Accounts Offer:
• On-going fundraising advice
• Monthly fundraising workshops
• GTF based personal webpage for fundraising
• Availability for online donations by credit card
• Reimbursements processed within thirty (30) business days of receipt
• Option of having post transplant medication and/or medication co-pays directly billed from a GTF-approved pharmacy to your TFP account
Please Note: There is a minimal bank fee of an average of 2.85% per transaction charged to the TFP client for credit card donations. GTF charges a 3% administrative fee for each deposit made to your GTF account.